50% MdM Furniture now considered responsible

November 25, 2015

More than 50% of their furniture is now considered responsible (Recycled, local wood species, credible certification, full traceability on species with no impact on forests like Mango and Sheesham) and this will increase in the coming years. The goal is to reach 60% responsible wood by 2017. Nevertheless, at TFT, we are hopeful of helping them exceed that based on the project activity we’re already engaged with! If 60% of the wood is responsible, it’s important to have in mind that the remaining 40% are at least legal!