Approximately 53% of Arctic Kvartsit’s supply chain comes from European Union countries, which are considered at low risk of exploitative labor practices. Of the remaining 47% of Arctic Kvartsit’s supply chain, we have 100% transparency across their supply chain, to the quarry level.
- Transparency to first tier – 100%
- Transparency to factories – 100%
- Transparency to quarries – 100%
In 2014/15, we conducted three baseline assessments at Chinese sites in Arctic Kvartsit’s supply chain .
In 2016 Arctic Kvartsit will work with TFT to:
- Conduct capacity building at 1 site.