Full product level data has yet to be reached. However, Beltrami and Stoneasy are committed to transparency and TFT are working with them to achieve full transparency in their natural stone supply chain.
- Transparency to first tier – 100%
- Transparency to factories – 55%
- Transparency to quarries – 22%
In 2015, we have worked with Beltrami and Stoneasy in seven supply chains. We have worked with three of these sites to ensure they are operating to Level 1 of the RSP code. The scope of the programme was extended to include starting to look at stone sourced from Vietnam.
In 2016, we will continue to work with Beltrami and Stoneasy conducting:
- Baseline assessments at two quarries and one factory;
- Follow up visits at two factories;
- Capacity building at three factory and one quarry;
- Including composite products in the scope of the programme.