Sorry, we currently do not have any posts to display here yet. Please check back later.
What we do
Palm Oil data
How we work with Biscuits Bouvard on palm oil
The objective is to work towards no deforestation and no exploitation by working with their entire palm oil supply chain
Work Plan 2017
- Footprint : to keep updating the footprint to monitor the volume
- Traceability: to collect information in order to get 100% traceability back to first importer. This inquiry is done by Biscuits Bouvard directly to their suppliers and checked with TFT.
- Transformation: to evaluate the key players in the supply chain in regards to implementing policy and gather guarantees that they are doing responsible sourcing in line with the no deforestation definition and collect the transparency guarantee.
Ideally in the future Biscuit Bouvard would like to be able to invest in a transformation programme for smallholders identified in their supply chain.
How we work with Biscuits Bouvard on cocoa
Biscuits Bouvard decided to start working on their cocoa supply chain in 2017.
The first step is to calculate the footprint, and identify biggest suppliers contributing to the footprint.
Work Plan 2017
After the footprint exercise, the work is now to enter into an in-depth study. The aim is to understand from where the cocoa can be traced and what practices exist all along the supply chain.
- Write Biscuits Bouvard cocoa policy
- Analyze the policy and the action plan of the suppliers
- Risk analysis of the suppliers
- Engage with the less advanced suppliers